What Is A Personal Injury Case?
If you’ve been injured by someone, whether it be in an auto/truck/motorcycle accident, slip and fall incident, physical assault, or other harm, you may be entitled to bring a personal injury claim or lawsuit against them to receive compensation for your physical, psychological, and/or economic injuries.
What can we do for you?
The NSL Law Firm has decades of experience handling all types of personal injury claims. We can assist you with your treatment, your property loss, and in finding you the best experts to handle your case.
Although we handle all types of personal injury cases, NSL specializes in the areas of brain injury and paralysis. These types of injuries are considered catastrophic, meaning they are permanent and severely impact a person’s life. Brain injuries and paralysis require special care and legal expertise. NSL’s lawyers have handled numerous brain injury and paralysis cases and employ the best experts to help evaluate your brain injury or paralysis in order to get you the best recovery possible.
NSL’s attorneys have obtained the following personal injury results:
- Obtained $5,300,000 settlement for individual who lost his leg in auto vs. pedestrian accident.
- Obtained $4,000,000 settlement on behalf of children who were sexually abused by their preschool teacher.
- Obtained $3,100,000 settlement for individual against the City of West Hollywood for a young man who was brain damaged while crossing the street.
- Obtained $1,000,000 settlement for individual against restaurant where he suffered food poisoning which resulted in Guillain Barre Syndrome.
- Obtained $615,000 for individual who suffered minor traumatic brain injury in auto accident.
- Obtained $340,000 settlement for individual who suffered rib and shoulder injuries in train accident.
Please contact us if you believe you or your loved one may have a potential personal injury claim. We will evaluate your claim and discuss your options with you at no charge.